Ideally located within the heart of South Yarra at the intersection of Toorak Road and Chapel Street, The Como Melbourne is the perfect place to stay. Known for its lively hospitality, Chapel Street has cool, trendy and delicious bars, restaurants and cafes as well as international fashion houses, home-grown Melbourne fashion brands and beauty specialists.
Our luxurious South Yarra accommodation has a range of leisure, events and dining facilities:
- 24 hour reception
- In-room dining
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- The Brasserie breakfast restaurant
- 9 Meetings and Events suites
- Full kitchens on request
- Private balconies on request
- Semi-private courtyards on request
- 3 Loft Style Penthouses
- Valet Parking and Self Parking
- Heated pool with retractable roof
- Gym & Sauna & Sun Deck
- Same day laundry & valet service
- Smoke-free Hotel
- Access to the Central Green
- 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
Friends of the como
The Como Melbourne was lucky enough to host Nicole Wong and Nellie Lim for a stay in the Pearl and Gem Penthouses to experience MGallery's Inspired By Her concept, a selection of products, services and experiences designed by women for women. Read about Nicole's time at The Como here, or scroll through Nellie's beautiful imagery here.
Melbourne was a village barely two years old when the site that is now Como was used as a cattle run. In 1847 Sir Edward Eyre Williams, an English-Australian lawyer, politician and later Judge of the first Supreme Court of Victoria purchased land extending from the Yarra River to Toorak Road.